school daydreamer-* school daydreamer-*

Good.

A nice, refreshing, change from the typical angry Newgrounds Flash. The music fit amazingly with the animation and the ending was creative. The beginning animation could have been alittle better (smoother, or frames to illustrate certain animations) but overall it was good. I added it to my favorite list BTW.

Ken's Date (Apple Switch) Ken's Date (Apple Switch)

Ahahaha....

I didn't expect that coming:)

Don't Download Music Don't Download Music

Haha pretty good.

It's a nice change of pace from all the "shoot'em up" stick flashes that are submitted to this site. Keep up the good work.

Tank Attack V.2 Tank Attack V.2

Potential.

The game has potential. The overall graphics could use some major work. Your ActionScript shooting engine was horrible. The missle follows your mouse position even after being shot. Instead of having the missles _x and _y position the same as the guns _x/_y position save the angle of the gun into a global variable and call upon it when the missle is shot. Search the BSS, denvish wrote a very nice tutorial on this. Overall it was a valient effort; could use some work.

Eggrun Eggrun

Amazing...

The game was amazing. Nice, cartoonish graphics, good controls, few glitches, overall a great job. One thing that would improve it would be a highscore list. If your interested I could help make one for you. Just email me tricitystyle@gmail .com.

Plaid Tees Plaid Tees

Fuck yea!

Fuck yea son! You beats are fuckin' creamalicious, holla! allhoodent.com niggaaa